Life Alignment is a very powerful system of healing creating energetic changes on all levels. The introduction to Life Alignment is now known as the Foundation Course.
Previously known as Body Spin, the foundation method works by activating energetic gateways to the body located at the chakras and joints. Two Vortex cards (Seed of Life & Resonance) are used in a spiral motion to open a vortex, hence the name Body Spin. It is simple to learn and is a rapid and powerful balancing technique that can be applied to any issue. It can be used as a stand alone system or integrated with other healing systems.
We identify the imbalance, by priority, and invoke a specific pattern of energy through a specific vortex center that is integrally related to the imbalance. There is an immediate connection between spirit and form, and rapid healing occurs.
Body Spin is a 3 day energy healing course that teaches the basic principles and practical procedures used to balance the body. A brief introduction to the subtle energy fields and vibrational healing will be studied and experienced.
During the course you will learn:
- How to muscle test (applied kinesiology)
- Dowse with a pendulum and use a pie chart
- How the Body Spin Vortex cards work
- How to balance the body using the 7 main chakra’s as well as 16 minor chakras
- How to access & balance the main systems of the Body: Lymphatic, Urinary, Reproductive, Digestive, Autonomic Nervous, Hepatic Biliary, Connective, Detoxification, Cardiovascular, Structural, Skeletal, Muscular, Joint, Immune, Respiratory, Circulatory, Central Nervous, Chakra, Endocrine and Neurological Systems as well as Pancreas, Spleen, Skin, Electro-magnetics and DNA
- 4 Step Emotional Release Process
- Detoxifying procedure
- How and when to use the 5 Energy healing pillules
- Pain Balance
- Integration with Heaven and Earth
To find out more, contact Susan for a complimentary discussion.
- Comprehensive training manual
- Seed of Life and Resonance Vortex cards
- Life Alignment book
- Vegetarian meals
- Morning/afternoon tea
- Practice days at regular intervals
- Ongoing support